Vitamin D has been found to be one of the most important nutrients for disease prevention and optimal health. It was originally thought that Vitamin D was only for the prevention of rickets. Turns out that Vitamin D does way more than just prevent rickets, it can prevent every degenerative disease known to man! Vitamin D has been shown to be highly effective at preventing tuberculosis and any type of cold and flu as Vitamin D is thee most important nutrient you can obtain for the proper functioning of your immune system. Your immune system cannot work efficiently without adequate amounts of Vitamin D. Vitamin D has been used for 60 million years to prevent and fight infections and has survived the evolutionary process because it is so critical. That is how important that it is. Vitamin D has been shown to prevent depression, bone fractures, neurological disorders, multiple sclerosis, all types of cancer including breast, colon and prostate, type 1 and 2 diabetes, heart disease, autism, Alzheimer's disease, auto-immune ailments like lupus, and osteoporosis. A Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to thyroid dysfunctions, obesity, Parkinson's, dementia, PCOS, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, schizophrenia, chronic fatigue syndrome, birth defects, muscle wasting, periodontal disease, arthritis, infertility in men and women, bone softening, impaired bone mineralization, and declining cognitive function and impairment. Vitamin D is also important for preventing obesity and studies show that one Vitamin D levels determine whether one will be successful at losing weight. In my latest special report, I will tell how to get this life saving nutrient from sunlight and supplementation. In this special report, you will learn the following:
- Why Vitamin D is not produced from sunlight but from UV radiation and what UV index needs to be in order to produce Vitamin D
- An excellent resource for finding out the UV index at a given time to determine whether you can produce Vitamin D from the sun
- Why Blacks or other dark skinned individuals need to spend 10 times the amount of time in the sun than whites do and the exact amount of sun exposure that dark skinned individuals per week need to maintain healthy levels of Vitamin D
- The exact amount of time that Whites or light skinned individuals need to spend in the sun per week to maintain healthy Vitamin D levels
- Tips for maximizing your production of Vitamin D from the sun
- The times of the year when Vitamin D can be produced in your region
- How to properly supplement with Vitamin D
- What dosage of Vitamin D is needed per day (The current recommendations are way too low)
- Where to find high quality Vitamin D3 supplements
- How to cure the cold and influenza with Vitamin D
- How to quickly boost your Vitamin D levels if you are deficient (which you probably are)
- What healthy foods contain Vitamin D
This life-saving special report will tell you everything you need to know about Vitamin D and how to get adequate amounts of it for optimal health! Having a Vitamin D sufficiency is one simple thing you can do to dramatically improve your health (long-term and short-term) and even lose weight. The report is available for the special price of $1.95. Order this report today!
Note: You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to purchase this report. Just click on the "Buy Now" PayPal button, follow the instructions and will be sent to a location where you can enter your debit/credit card information without having to sign in. When you place your order please be sure email address you inputed is the address in which you wish to receive your special report. Please allow 24 hours for the receipt of your special report.